::Fikir Zikir::

"Perbaikilah dirimu di samping kamu mengajak orang lain kepada kebaikan." -Hassan Al-Banna-

Dec 18, 2023

Ready to Sail Away



I dedicate this post to my children. Hopefully, one day, when you have grown up enough, you will realise how much Ummi loves you.

Ummi was a fighter, is a fighter, and will always be a fighter. Your great-grandfather, surname Fu/Foo (Chinese Dynasty), and great-grandfather of Suku Semelenggang flowed in blood from the Chinese military officials and Naning warriors. And I hope we will be the warriors in this end world, following Allah's obligations and Prophet Muhammad's guidance.

Ummi had my first punch at an 11-year-old delinquent boy when Ummi was 12. I cried for help at that time, but no one came. People there were just bystanders. And I knew that I needed to do that on my own to save myself. Being a popular girl at school was not fun at all.

Since then, I have protected those who are dearest to my heart.

As a mother, I will always be aware the risk factors that could harm my children. I may endure the constant belittling of words that invalidate my feelings, often accusing me of overthinking and having delusions, and so on. I always pray that Allah may grant me Jannah or even a beautiful castle there if I keep my patience and endurance for such a person.

At first, I empathised with the insecure person who had that adverse childhood experience. But when seeing my children being thrown 'thrash words', such as "tak guna, ada otak tak boleh fikir, tak boleh harap," always keep blaming others and throwing tantrums at you, I just cannot stand to bring out my armour. It happens more regularly and harshly these days.

My ship is ready to sail away. Just 1 and a half years more to graduate with my PhD scroll and save my children to a safe place, insya Allah.

~Insya Allah, one day~

Dear lovely children, I want you to be role models and beneficial for this ummah. Ummi can see that those toxic words have somehow influenced you now. 

Bertahanlah. Innallahha ma'ana. Just some more time. 

Sebaik-baik kalian adalah yang paling baik terhadap ahli keluarganya, dan aku adalah orang yang paling baik terhadap ahli keluargaku. Dan apabila salah seorang daripada ahli keluarga kalian meninggal dunia, maka biarkanlah dia (tinggalkanlah dia dan jangan berbicara tentang keburukannya). [Hadith Riwayat Tirmidhi 3895]

 


2 comments:

LadyBird on December 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM said...

salam kenal sis. semoga anak-anak akan mengerti suatu hari nanti. insyaAllah

Raudhatul Nadwah on December 18, 2023 at 10:16 PM said...

Salam kenal. Ameen, insya Allah. Terima kasih sis.

 

Ringkasan Tetamu

Hatiku Milik-Mu Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino